Cosmetic Tattoo College Melbourne
We exist to provide excellence in cosmetic tattoo training and services in a healthy and clean setting.
We at Cosmetic College Melbourne provide you with an instructor that received a certificate of completion from training in cosmetic tattoo procedures, and spend years in eyebrow tattoo services and still in the business of cosmetic tattooing.
Looking to find a Beauty School in Melbourne? Visit here for a list of all cosmetic colleges in Victoria.
We also provide free refresher training for our students. This is only valid if your certificate of completion from eyebrow tattooing course did not reach 1 year from the date issued.
Advantages Received From Cosmetic College Melbourne
- We provide the latest digital equipment for a cosmetic tattoo which is worth the cost.
- We award a Certificate of Completion after you complete your eyebrow tattoo training.
- We provide an apprenticeship program after your training.
- You can purchase your eyebrow tattoo equipment to us without any requirement.
- You can try or practice the equipment prior to buying it or a free trial is provided before you buy our cosmetic tattoo equipment.
- We provide reference materials like books or training manual and DVD.
- We provide analysis on face shape and feature.
- We provide analysis on color theory, complexion and skin anatomy.
- Provide training on 3D Eyebrow Tattoo techniques.
We at Cosmetic College Melbourne will also assist our student in starting up their own business after they finished their training with us. We make it easy for you by providing you all the necessary assistance you need in starting your own business.
- We can provide you a workstation with a negotiable rental.
- 24 hours online booking available for the client.
- We also provide supervision and assistance if needed.
- We feature you on our website but you need to shoulder any additional advertising.
- We can go with you in meeting with your client if needed.
- You can purchase from us all your equipment, tools and supplies needed for your new business.
- We assist in getting insurance coverage for your own business.
Own a beauty school and looking to promote your college?
Training Registration and Schedule
You can call us for the schedule of our training and registration.
Certificate of Completion
Cosmetic Tattoo College Melbourne award a Certificate Of Completion after the eyebrow tattoo training.
Cosmetic Tattoo Courses Cost
Six Days Training on Cosmetic Micropigmentation ($5295)
This includes cosmetic procedure on brows, powdered and hair stroke, eyeliner, eyelash enhancement, lip liner, lips and beauty mark. This is a 1 and half month program consisting of 1 week of classroom study, 1 week of home study and 1-month practice on skin. We provide 2 models or you can bring your own. Then refresher training is provided within 1 year of your Certificate of Completion’s date.
3 Days Eyebrow Training ($2750)
- 3Days for Beginner
This includes training on hairstroke using Microblade techniques, face shape analysis, complimentary brow shapes etc.
- 3Days for Intermediate
This includes training on hair stroke eyebrows using nanoneedles, face shape analysis, complementary brow shapes.
- 3Days Advance Class
To proceed to advanced class you must complete your training on Microblading/Nano Brow Training.
This advance class training includes:
-Powdered eyebrows using:
a. Shader and Softap tools
b. Rotary and Digital machines
a. Choosing and mixing colors
b. Determining client’s skin tone
- Analysis and enhancement on face shapes and facial features.
-Provide 2 models in class and more models available after completing the eyebrow tattoo training.
-Workstation rental is available for students with no salon or spa to work on their additional models.
Cosmetic Beauty Tuition Inclusion
The amount you paid for your training includes training fee and a starter kit with manual or books or dvd, used of equipment, tools and supplies for your training. Assistance from your instructor for 1 year if needed and refresher training is available within 1 year after the completion of your training.
Advance deposit is required prior to your training. Please contact us for more information on advance deposit or fees.
Leave a Reply