Eyebrow Tattoo Melbourne
Eyebrow tattoo can improve the shape and also the color of eyebrows. Powder fill, hairstrokes, blending, multiple colors are all achieveable with permanent cosmetics. We can create your best look, which energizes your expression and makes you feel beautiful. This is a dream becomes a reality for the woman who wants natural-looking brows.
Microblading uses a sloped multi-needle handtool, which allows the artist to create hairstrokes with varied length, direction, and fullness. This along with the application of multiple ink colors can create natural, 3-dimensional eyebrows in any style. Microblading requires less healing time than traditional permanent makeup techniques, and the eyebrows lighten and change less during the healing process. You look naturally beautiful immediately after the procedure. A strong self-image is necessary in today’s world. Good appearance gives an impression confidence and leadership. Good deals of experience and an eye for shape and color can make a difference in choosing for an eyebrow tattoo artist.
Eyebrow Tattoo Healing Process
The healing processed for permanent eyebrow procedures typically take 6 to 10 days. Many people are able to resume their regular activities immediately with minimal redness or discomfort. The size of the permanent makeup shrinks and the color brightens to 40%.
Eyebrow tattooing can enhance your natural eyebrows by filling the sparse areas, refine the shape of your brow, correcting the color and the shade of your brow and adding hairstrokes.
Who Could Benefit From Eyebrow Tattoo Procedure
All individuals have particular preferences, which are essential to every design. Men can also take advantage of eyebrow tattooing. Brows could be made to look fuller by applying a powdery background overlayed with simulated hairstrokes. It take years off of your appearance. More color in the facial area energizes your appearance. Many men desire thicker and fuller brows to have a more youthful and more masculine look.
Eyebrow tattoo could be used to fill in sparse areas triggered by natural hair loss, over tweezing, cancer, trichotillomania, or alopecia. Brow designs should harmonize with the dimensions and curvature of the face. It takes a skilled permanent makeup artist to achieve this, since each face is unique and not entirely symmetric.
Eyebrow Tattoo Aftercare
- After 24 Hr you can gently wash your new brows with mild soap using a circling motion with gentle pressure that goes outward from the nose.
- Accomplish this several times each day. I prefer that you apply aloe aftercare product. We are having great results with our approach to aftercare.
- Please don’t apply your usual skin care product on near your brow for 5 to 10 days.
- The complimentary touchup appointment should be scheduled about 4 weeks after initial procedure. This touchup is to perfect or add an additional color and check your design. Touchups can be performed after the initial procedure heals.
- Do not pick, scratch or scrub tattooed areas, or you will lose color that may not be repairable.
- Notice that tattoo pigments, dyes, and inks have not been approved by federal food and drug administration and that the health consequences of using these products are unknown.
Products You Should Avoid After Eyebrow Tattoo Procedure
- No Neosporin, Vaseline or other petroleum products while the eyebrow tattoo is healing.
- No bleach or dye for one month following the tattoo procedure.
- No anti-acne products, lightening creams, hydroquinone around your tattoed brow. They will cause rapid fading.
- No facial products or anti-aging products containing Alpha Hydroxyls, Retin-A, Lactic or Glycolic Acids. These can be pertained to as renewal products. These can cause fading to your tattoed brow, since creams do not have assigned seating and travel in the skin. Please read labels on new products you purchase.
- Do not expose tattooed area to sun without using sunscreen. This can cause pre-mature fading.
- Do not tweeze, shave, wax or thread or use any hair removal products in brow in any way. Just trim them short or dye them if you need to remove hairs such as grey hairs. Make sure to avoid infection of the tattooed area for 15 days after the procedure.
- Always wash your hands before touching the tattooed areas.
- Do not exercise within 24 hours prior to treatment.
- Avoid direct contaact animals.
- Avoid gardening for a week.
- No swimming 15 days.
- Do not soak your face underwater in a bathtub or allow the shower to spray directly in your face until 15 days after the treatment.
- Laser procedures done within 3 inches of permanent makeup can cause premature fading.
- Any removal of dead cells on brow area can cause premature fading.
- We have applied a liquid band aid type product, named Cavilon, to protect the color from showing up of each individual eyebrow tattoo. It is a skin barrier protector.
- There may be moderate swelling, redness and bruising for the first 3 days. Apply a cold compressed by filling Ziploc bag with water and ice and apply it for 15 minutes to reduce swelling.
- During the initial healing period, there should be minimal scabbing or flaking of the skin. If this happen refrain from picking it. Let it come off naturally.
- Laser procedures done within 3 inches of tattoed eyebrow can cause premature fading. Face peels, even mild ones, may cause permanent makeup to lighten prematurely.
Keen to promote your salon? SEO & Marketing services here!