3D Eyebrows Tattoo – Melbourne Tattoo
Our new, revolutionary 3D eyebrow tattoo will re-construct your eyebrows completely. Furthermore, it can create fullness and definition that cannot be achieved with regular eyebrow grooming. The result is a waterproof and smudge-proof eyebrow, which is created by building on the client’s natural shape to create fuller, thicker, luscious brows that have a perfect definition.
Looking for all cosmetic tattoo places in Melbourne?
The achieved high definition result is similar to permanent make-up except it’s 3-dimensional and non-invasive. The look is tailor-made for each person and suitable for those who have naturally good eyebrows as well as those who suffer from partial or complete eyebrow loss.
Investing in 3D eyebrows means our stylists can enhance your eyebrows so they are full, defined and symmetrical. 3D brow treatment leaves you with natural looking brows that have the power to enhance your looks. The results make you look younger and more attractive and save you time every morning. The treatment is perfect if you have brows that are light in colour, thin, or even non-existent. Our creative team of stylists, tailor-make the 3D eyebrow tattoo treatment especially for you, achieving a perfect result every time.
How are 3D eyebrows done?
- 3D eyebrow tattoo treatment is ideal if you’re looking for an extra natural and soft effect. The result achieves a long-lasting makeup effect that makes your daily beauty routine quick and easy.
- We’ll begin with a consultation so we can ensure the look we create for you is exactly what you want. That includes analysing your face shape and colours as well as creating your new look in conventional makeup.
- We then use an electronic pen to follow the template so your 3D eyebrows can be precisely fashioned into the brows you desire.
- Our stylists utilise your natural brow and implant ultra-fine hairlike strokes that blend with your existing brows. They’ll also create the illusion of new hairs where you don’t have any.
- Our stylist can create 3D eyebrows that enhance your appearance. We also provide an aftercare service, including products that help maintain your new 3D eyebrow tattoo.
The difference between HD and 3D brows
If you’re not sure how 3D brows differ from HD brows and you want the brow low down, read on and let us walk you through the treatments.
3D eyebrows tattoo use an advanced tattoo technique to create the look of ultra-fine, long-lasting hair strokes that blend seamlessly with your natural brow hair while HD brows are a process which involves a combination of brow treatments, including tinting, waxing and threading.
3D eyebrows tattoo create the look of hair growth if your brows are sparse and patchy or if your brows are completely missing plus they’re a much more permanent choice than HD brows.
How long do 3D eyebrows tattoo last?
Because the results fade over time, it’s recommended that you have a colour boost procedure every 15 months allowing you to maintain your look.
Our research led us to develop two completely new concepts in the beauty industry. The first one is for those who have naturally good or thinning eyebrows and would like to work on the shape and fullness. We then apply specialised hairs to their natural hairs. This creates desired look that lasts. Alternatively, if the client does not have any eyebrows or is experiencing partial loss, we have developed a textured paint; that can be applied directly in strokes onto client’s skin where there is no hair at all. This gives slight texture and allows the client to grow their natural eyebrows with use of eyebrow serum.
How much is 3D Eyebrow Tattoo?
3D brows are an affordable choice if you want to enhance your brows in order to improve your looks, feel confident and save time.
3D Eyebrows Stroke by Stroke
The technique gives the effect of ultra-fine individual hair strokes that blend effortlessly with your natural brow hair. Who can benefit?
- Women of any age who feel that their shape and symmetry needs correction
- Women with sparse hair or partial brows
- Women wishing to maintain smudge free make up throughout the day
- People that exercise
- People with poor eyesight
- Women sensitive to make up
- Women happy with their shape and colour but wishing to emphasise or enhance a certain area of the brow
Do you own a salon you want to promote?
Leave a Reply