Cosmetic Tattoo Colleges Melbourne
Increase Your Income with Microblading Techniques
If you are serious about dramatically increasing your income, doing work that fills you with passion, then join us as we train students on Microblading techniques in just five (5) days.
No previous experience necessary, whether you are a permanent makeup artist or a complete novice we will give you all the training you require to become a successful Microblading practitioner.
Career Opportunity in Cosmetic Beauty
The average procedure costs between $450 and $800 and takes two hours to complete. $400 per hour is really achievable as a microblading artist. A microblading artist can treat two (2) clients each day or 48 clients in a month. That’s $38,400 monthly revenue, minus the disposable tools, leaving profits of $37,200 each month before taxes and overheads.
Trained With Us at Cosmetic Tattoo College Melbourne
A decade of hands-on experiences, a dedication to accomplish work passionately and a lifetime of artistic talent make us at Cosmetic Tattoo College Melbourne as one of the best training school in the country. We at Cosmetic Tattoo College Melbourne consist of the most recognized artist/instructor in the world of Microblading.
Microblading over the last decade aids women to boost their confidence and self-esteem creating perfect, natural looking eyebrows. We are the innovators of modern Microblading techniques.
Eyebrows Microblading Training
Now we are bringing it to the next level by offering master classes that take you through a step by step process of the way we practiced the Microblading procedure and our dual blade method.
Your experience is not essential for this course, whether you are a tattoo artist, a permanent makeup artist or a complete novice we will give you all the training you require to become a successful Microblading practitioner.
In Cosmetic Tattoo College Melbourne we will teach you the following:
- The consent forms and liability release documents that your clients need to sign.
- Undertake a variety of Microblading techniques to meet client expectations and needs.
- Complete treatments observing health and wellness at any times.
- Undertake client consultations.
- Prepare treatment rooms correctly.
- Assembly of microblading equipment correctly.
- Pigmentation, Fitzpatrick skin color scale( Intensive Levels only).
- The best ways to differentiate the skin undertones (Intensive Levels only).
- Advanced color theory (Intensive Level Only).
- The best way to correct an old pink, purple, orange, gray, green, blue, etc, tattoo, cover or neutralize up (Intensive Level Only).
- Saline removal techniques, ways to lighten up an old tattoo (Intensive Levels only).
- Soft shading/Ombre technique combined with micro strokes using dual blade method (Intensive Levels only).
- Draw perfect eyebrows shape based on the customer’s desires and features.
- Correct imperfections due to medical issues, excessive plucking, scars, etc.
- The different skin types, steps to prevent infections.
- Learn different hair stroke patterns basing on ethnicity and trends (Intensive Levels only).
- Complete all the necessary documentation for treatments.
- Ensure all client expectations and needs are met including client health and wellness.
- The different stroke patterns for women and men according to their gender.
- Observe personal health and safety throughout client treatments.
- Manage clients throughout treatments.
- Watch the trainer do a complete procedure on a live model.
- Practice on paper and latex.
- Practice on 3 live models.
- Discuss short and long-term aftercare with clients.
- Ensure that treatment room and equipment meets health and safety regulations.
Day 1 -Basic Level Cosmetic Basics
- Introduction to World Microblading
- Procedure Expectations
4. Health, Safety & Regulation
5. Skin Anatomy
6.Steps to Achieve the Perfect Shape
- Common hair patterns and the correct placement of strokes
- Step by Step Microblading Procedure
- Q&A Session
10. Homework assignment: Minimum time for homework is 2 hours. Mandatory to be performed for the next day
Unlimited Lifetime Support
As a Microblading student, you get unlimited lifetime support from Cosmetic Tattoo College Melbourne’s team of master instructors. You’ll get access to our private FB page where you can ask any questions you have and get the answer in minutes. This will be extremely useful when you start coordinating with clients as we can recommend you which colors to use on your clients, the appropriate technique to use in each situation and get tips on ways to improve your technique.You will also get tips on the best ways to market your services and expand your client base. Please contact us for more information or to reserve for a spot to our cosmetic tattoo training.
We do work in small groups of 12 students per trainer to ensure you receive the personal attention and knowledge required to become a successful Microblading artist.
5 Days Intensive Training
- Techniques on Microblading procedures
- Practice on live models
- Small class size
- Great deals of personal attention
- Free Starter Kit
- Unlimited Lifetime Support
- Experience is not necessary
- Learn all you have to know to start working as a Microblading Technician.
- Learn Microshading For Ombré Eyebrows: This manual technique will help you achieve beautiful, filled-in eyebrows.
3 Days Basic Training
- Learn cosmetic tattoo procedure
2. Practice on 1 Live Model.
3. Get certified by World Microblading.
4. Small class size.
5. Great deals of personal attention.
6. Free Starter kit
7.Unlimited Lifetime Support.
8. No previous experience necessary.
9. Learn all you have to know to start working as a Microblading artist.