Cosmetic Tattoo College Melbourne
From what Shakespeare wrote ” The eyes are the windows to the soul” If this is true then eyebrows are your window that give a glimpse to the soul and noticed by everyone even at a far. The vast majority of the population will agree that your eyebrows are one of the primary features defining the uniqueness of your face.
Permanent Makeup Training Course
This basic permanent makeup class is designed to ensure every permanent makeup student is trained to become a skilled confident and knowledgeable professional permanent makeup artist/technician. Students will graduate with the skills and confidence to practice permanent makeup procedures similar to eyebrows, eyeliner, and lip coloring.
Basic Permanent Makeup Class Curriculum
- Introduction to Permanent Makeup
- Understanding the history of the art of tattoo.
- History of tattooing as it relates to permanent cosmetics.
- Overview of the different kinds of machines and devices available.
- Color and Pigment Theory.
- Understanding the color wheel and ways to match or correct color for new or corrective permanent makeup procedures.
- Extensive Instruction about skin undertones and how pigments interact to correct or create the perfect look for your client.
- Pigment preparation, choosing, mixing and storage.
- Understanding the correct methods of makeup application.
- Education on the differences of temporary pigment application and Permanent Makeup Application. What you should or should not do when applying permanent pigmentation.
- Anatomy of Skin
- Full understanding of skin composition and layers.
- The care and healing process of skin.
- Skin disorders, diseases and conditions just like infection, herpes, seborrhea, scars, moles, warts, birthmark, freckles, enlarged pores, wrinkles, psoriasis, eczema, allergies and various reactions various materials including latex.
Machine and Product Knowledge
- Introduction to the various kinds of tattoo machines.
- Appropriate needle selection and applications such as recommended groups, numbers and configurations for specific permanent makeup procedures and personal skill level.
- Maintenance, correct insertion, identifies needle damage, proper storage, disposal and preparation for sterilization.
Sanitation and Sterilization
- Equipment sterilization practices.
- Antiseptics and disinfectants.
- Guidelines regarding bloodborne pathogens.
- The study of cause and prevention of HIV.
- Technician safety by hand washing, Hepatitis B vaccination, gloves.
- Proper handling of pigments, needles and devices.
- Sanitation procedures for set up and clean up.
- Extensive bloodborne Pathogen education class.
- Analyze client’s complexion and ask about client’s desires and expectations.
- Discuss the overall aspects of permanent cosmetics or permanent micro-pigmentation.
- Medical conditions like medications, fever blisters, skin ailments to name a few.
- Pre-procedure medications if needed.
- Discuss Consents
- Medical questionnaire
- Liability Issues
Prepare the client’s skin for permanent makeup application using anesthetics.
- Operate on real skin.
- Discuss facial issues, morphology and variations.
- Observe procedures.
- Hands-on work using live models.
- Instructions and forms on how to care your new eyebrow tattoo
- Topical ointments and anesthetics only if pain exist.
- Client follow-up and retouch.
- Best practices for before and after pictures.
– Clarity and presentation.
– Every student will take before and after images of their work and entrust a portfolio of their
Best Practices in Office Set Up
- General equipment needed and where you intend to practice (Home, Salon, Spa or Private Practice).
- Advertising, business and marketing guidance.
- Legal requirements (laws and statures).
- Insurance guidelines like liability insurance.
- Discussion of Professional Organizations.
Refresher courses are available at Cosmetic Tattoo College Melbourne. Please contact us for additional information of the course offered or if you need assistance.
Cosmetic Tattoo Procedures
A combination of pen machine and hand tool these individually blended multi-colored strokes are perfectly placed to give the appearance of natural sculpted hair strokes. This combination allows better color absorption for less frequent touchups. This is perfect for eyebrows without any hair.
Microstroke Layered Eyebrows $400.
Microstroke layered eyebrows is a hand tool method with a very fine cluster of needles. Numerous layered multi-length multi-colored fine curved strokes are placed individually in multiple layers following the natural hair direction to give the appearance of natural looking hair. This is perfect for eyebrow with medium to sparse hair.
Eyebrows take two to four weeks to fully heal making it the longest healing time of any permanent makeup procedure. If you are considering any of these methods, or others, permanent makeup provides the easiest and longest solution for beautiful eyebrows. Eyebrow which is too sparse, basically non-existent or too light can be beautifully enhanced and improved with permanent makeup also known as cosmetic, micropigmentation or microblading tattoo.