Are you a perfect candidate for a Cosmetic Tattoo?
- Have you experienced hair loss or have sparse, uneven or no eyebrows due to overplucking, aging, Chemotherapy treatments or Alopecia Areata?
- Do you have dexterity difficulties, arthritis, paralysis or vision limitations that make it difficult to put on your make-up?
- Do you have Cerebral Palsy or Multiple Sclerosis or any other motor skill problem that limits your ability to put on makeup?
- Do you suffer from Parkinson’s disease or any other tremours that limit your ability to apply makeup?
- Are you a man who has thinning or sparse hair, eyebrows or eyelashes?
- Are you allergic to conventional cosmetics, wear contact lenses or eyeglasses that cause watery eyes or smudged eyeliner?
- Do you have Presbyopia or other visual limitations?
- Have you had a mastectomy? Areolas can be re-created and re-pigmented after having a mastectomy?
- Do you have thin, uneven lips that take away from facial balance?
- Do you have a cleft lip?
- Do you suffer from Vitiligo (also called leukoderma) and want to restore an even skin tone?
- Do you have an occupation where you perspire often, requiring you to re-apply makeup often?
- Do you want the convenience of waterproof make-up that will not smudge, or run?
- Do you have eyes that appear “washed-out” without eyeliner?
- Do you need scar camouflage work done on a noticeable flaw from lacerations, burns or other skin flaws? Burn victims benefit from permanent cosmetics because the procedure helps with scar relaxation as well as restoration of some facial features lost to severe burns.
- Have you experienced loss of mobility or paralysis due to stroke?
- Do you have an occupation where you feel better looking as if you are wearing light makeup all the time?
- Do you want to “sleep in” or squeeze more time into your day?
If your answer is YES to all these questions then Cosmetic Tattoo is perfect for you.
Cosmetic Tattooing, also called ‘Micropigmentation’, is a popular well-tolerated cosmetic treatment involving the controlled insertion of safe colour pigments into the dermis layer of the skin, instantly improving appearance, facial definition and in most instances, a long lasting effect. Basically this is a cosmetic treatment that defines your eyes, brows, lips and cheeks with a soft, natural appearance that looks, and stays looking, like perfectly applied make-up or the most subtle of enhancements. All cosmetic tattooing will ‘fade’, or metabolise, to some degree
overtime which is due to a number of individual factors. Cosmetic Tattooing at this advanced level is all about Experience, Skill, Trust, Passion, Compassion, Science and Art! It is not just an extension of beauty therapy.
Steps in having a cosmetic tattoo procedure:
We will analyze your skin type so that we can determine how long the cosmetic tattoo will last. A discussion about your hair type, color and previous removal processes and future ways you can possibly achieve natural hair restoration upon your follow up.
Make up application:
An eyebrow shape is designed by you and your artist to enhance your individual eyes, face shape and natural brow structure. It’s impossible to portray the natural appearance of the procedures end results with makeup, trust your artist.
Trim and tweeze
It’s recommended, once you book an appointment to allow your eyebrows to grow in as much as possible, your artist will clean and reshape. Since Precision Eyebrow appointments are scheduled months in advance, you can book a shaping presently, to meet your artist and discuss your natural growth and restoration process prior to your procedure.
Surgical marker outline
The shape created is then outlined with a single-use surgical pen containing gentian violet ink, which has anti-fungal properties. Not an over-used permanent marker, this is an invasive procedure.
A topical numbing cream: 6% Lidocaine
Precision Eyebrows First pass
Skin is prepped with an antiseptic before microblading hair-like strokes within the surface of the skin using tiny, sterile, single-use needles and natural pigments, creating the shape of your new eyebrows
Liquid Numbing: Tetracaine, benzocaine, hydrochloride solution.
Second and Third Session
Microblading additional strokes to enhance the more sparse areas
and create natural looking depth resulting in fabulously naturallooking Precision Eyebrows .
How much is Eyebrow Tattoing
Price range from $500.00 – $750.00
Do you own a salon and looking to get SEO & Marketing for your salon?